Hotels in Sarasota, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Sarasota online
- Find a cheap hotel in Sarasota!
- Book at the ideal price!
SARASOTA, FL, NOT JUST BEACHES BUT OH WHAT GREAT BEACHES
Enjoy the some of the best Florida has to offer! Take a chance to visit one of the greatest beach areas in the US, filled with arts, culture, and great seafood. You name it, Sarasota, Florida has it!
Spend some quality time at Award-winning beaches and get the rest you deserve. Or hit the golf course while still feeling the nice, fresh ocean breeze. If you want a day out of the sun, there are plenty of great museums and attractions to make sure every day will be exactly what you want.
All that and so much more like amazing state parks are only the tip of the iceberg when it comes down to 'what to do' in Sarasota, FL.
The colors of the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay together with the beautiful white sand beaches will amaze you on your trip to Florida. Almost all of your travel wishes can be fulfilled here. Enjoy a beautiful sunset right on the beachfront with your feet in the sand and just bask in the uniqueness that Sarasota has to offer.
You also have a great variety on your choice of accommodation in Sarasota. You can find a cheap hotel that is still right on the beachfront. For example you can get a great deal but still be right at the beach in the Lido Beach Resort where you will find a hotel with a great location and a great value for what you pay.
If you are more into the wildlife, you will enjoy lots of state parks like the Myakka River State Park which offers you beautiful sceneries right in Sarasota, FL.
Also visitors who prefer staying at a classy hotel downtown instead of right at the beachfront will be satisfied. The Ritz-Carlton Sarasota will be one of your top choices for a downtown Sarasota treat. You will definitely enjoy your stay there
BIRDIE BY THE BEACH
If you are a golf enthusiast, you will find lots of opportunities for your beloved hobby in Sarasota. Numerous golf courses in the beautiful Florida surroundings invite professional golf players just as much as beginners or even people who just want to give the driving range a first try. There are many hotels with their own golf course and heaps of cheap hotels that are just a rock throw away from some of the most scenic courses you will find. For example, one very satisfying hotel for those purposes is the Tropical Beach Resorts. Here you will have the opportunity to enjoy the best of it all. You can take in a relaxing day at the beach before or after a nice game of golf, finished with some great seafood caught on the same day. So either way if you want to work on your handicap, learn how to golf or just enjoy the great view while hitting a small white ball. Sarasota is the right place to be.
THE FINE ARTS IN SARASOTA
Would you like a mix out of sun and culture? Sarasota has a lot to offer in the field of the fine arts and great music. On the musical side there is the Sarasota Opera which is an internationally respected opera house which is based in a beautifully restored historical facility. There is also the 80-member Sarasota Orchestra. More than 100 times a year you will have the opportunity to listen to one of their classical, pop, or family concerts. But not only fans of music will get what they want in Sarasota. If you are looking for the paintings of the all-time greats and steady changing interesting art collections, The Ringling should be your destination of choice. You will find several buildings packed with great art and even a beautiful garden to take a small break in. If you are a museum lover, it is definitely worth a visit.
RENT WHATEVER YOU NEED
A place like Sarasota, FL screams for adventure on the water, in the water and by the water. You don't have space for everything or just don't want to carry all your equipment to enjoy all that the Sarasota beachfront has to offer? Don't you worry. Everything that will bring you joy is there for you to rent. You can go for Kayak Adventures or explore the Gulf of Mexico on a Paddleboard. You can also rent bikes to take a ride along the beach and stop wherever you want to enjoy a beautiful sunset in one of the most scenic areas in the whole country. Whatever your reasons might be to visit Sarasota, FL, you are sure to be satisfied with what you find, and be ready to explore even more that will make you want to come back every year.
Price rangefrom $51to $663
- Hotel Siesta Key Penthouse Sarasotadeals from $99
- Hotel Studio W/ Balcony Close To Downtown Sarasotadeals from $55
- Hotel Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota Bradenton Airportdeals from $86
- Hotel Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beachdeals from $126
- Hotel La Quinta Inn & Suites Sarasota Downtowndeals from $66
- Hotel Lido Key Hide Away For Twodeals from $123
More Top Hotels
- Lido Beach Resort
- 1/1 Bed&bath Condos 5 Min Drive To Siesta
- The Westin Sarasota
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota
- Tiny House Siesta
- Tropical Beach Resorts
- Siesta Key Beach Side Villas
- 2 Bedroom Apartment w/ outdoor deck - Downtown Sarasota, Excellent Location
- Just Minutes To Siesta Key, Beaches, And Shopping With Private Pool
- Playalido Unit #2 Vacation Home, Is Complex A Few Steps From Lido Beach
- Aloft Sarasota
- Bianco Sands By Beachside Management
- Sarasota “Deluxe King Waterfront Suite” #201 At The Hotel At 7150 N Tamiami Tr
- Art Ovation , Autograph Collection
- Flamingo Inn
- Quiet 2 Bed 2 Bath 2 Story Duplex On Siesta Key By South Bridge Low Jan. Rates
- The Ritz-Carlton, Sarasota
- Coquina On The Beach
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Sarasota
- 1 Week Just Isnt Enough - Beach & Surf At Your Doorstep!
- Garden Suite With Privately Fenced Yard
- Vacation Condo 1.9 Miles To Siesta Key
- Delightful Private Antique Cottage By Bay & Ringling College Of Art And Design
- Home2 Suites By Hilton Sarasota Bradenton Airport
- Fantastic Location Close To Everything. 3/2 Renovated Fenced In Home.
- Sunset Royale - 112 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms Condo
- Cozy Landing near Siesta Key Beach - World's #1 Beach - Great Location
- Restored 1925 Bungalow In Downtown Historic District Walk To Downtown
- Newly Updated Clean Home Just A Couple Miles From The Beach
- Lido Beach Vacation Rental 2Br Across From Lido Beach
- Beautiful, Cozy, And Relaxing Home To Get Away From The Hustle And Bustle.
- Luxury Condo - Very Affordable Price
- Columbus Boulevard Luxury Condominiums
- $200 Off! Near Sarasota Bay - Modern, Private & Quiet - Lovingly Renewed
- $125/night Entire Home In A Quiet Area 5-10 Miles To Downtown Sarasota & Siesta
- Courtyard Sarasota Bradenton Airport
- Sleep Inn Sarasota
- Baymont Inn & Suites Sarasota
- We Need Your Reviews - New Property!
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Sarasota
- The Village House
- 1/1 Bed&bath Lux Condos
- Hotel Siesta Beach Resort & Suites
- Bay Front Designer Penthouse
- Hotels in Orlando 16458 Hotels deals from $27
- Hotels in Longboat Key 1031 Hotels deals from $115
- Hotels in Bradenton 1508 Hotels deals from $41
- Hotels in St. Pete Beach 1323 Hotels deals from $83
- Hotels in Tampa 2050 Hotels deals from $37
- Hotels in Clearwater Beach 764 Hotels deals from $70
More Top Destinations
- Miami Beach
- St. Petersburg
- Treasure Island
- Fort Lauderdale
- Lake Buena Vista
- Fort Myers
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Sanibel Island
- Fort Myers Beach
- Bradenton Beach
- Panama City Beach
- St. Augustine
- Cocoa Beach
- Captiva Island
- West Palm Beach
- Key Largo
- Cape Coral
- Madeira Beach
- Marco Island
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Vero Beach
- Redington Shores
- Holmes Beach
- Myrtle Beach
- Boca Raton
- Port Charlotte
- Ormond Beach
- Punta Gorda
- Bonita Springs
- Daytona Beach Shores