Hotels in Seaside Heights, USA
- Comprehensive hotel search for Seaside Heights online
- Find a cheap hotel in Seaside Heights!
- Book at the ideal price!
Seaside Heights: Beachy Filming Site of a Popular TV Show
Seaside Heights is a New Jersey borough that captures the essence of American beachside fun. Although it has a small number of year-round residents, the population increases dramatically during the warmest times of the year. Holidaymakers eagerly enjoy a beach season that spans from March through October and peaks in July and August. Notably, this destination is where the MTV reality show "Jersey Shore" was filmed. In addition to boosting the local economy and spurring fans to book hotels out of a desire to see famous locations, the television phenomenon even inspired college campuses to offer courses analysing the series.
Fun Attractions for Families
If you're travelling to Seaside Heights with family members, there are interesting diversions for people of all ages. Begin by checking out Funtown Pier and Casino Pier. Both originate within Seaside Heights and stretch over into adjacent Seaside Park. The two piers are part of a boardwalk that extends over three kilometres in total and both go out over the ocean for about 100 metres, so you can stroll along each of them and enjoy exciting views. Fill your time by playing arcade games or getting tasty treats from a candy floss or funnel cake vendor. Also, cool off at Breakwater Beach, a water park located across the street from Casino Pier. It boasts one of the largest interactive play areas on the Northern Atlantic Coast, which offers fun activities for toddlers to grandparents and everyone in between. Zip down one of the water slides or warm up in one of the two hot springs pools when you're feeling chilly.
Treat Yourself to Tempting Eats
Because of the large tourism industry in Seaside Heights, this destination offers a wide variety of restaurants to suit a broad range of tastes. Whether you want pancakes and home fries for breakfast or a big juicy burger for dinner, you'll find those delectable options and many others. Many restaurants in this part of New Jersey feature a relaxed atmosphere, so if you're coming to eat directly after spending time at the beach, that's no problem. Just throw on a cover-up over your swimsuit and you’re good to go. There are also locally owned fast food restaurants that serve up choices like baby back ribs and onion rings without making you take too much time away from sunbathing. Some feature walk-up counters so you can quickly order and then bring your food back to the beach or your room at one of the hotels. On hot days, cool off with an ice pop or a sweet milkshake. Also, considering buying a box of flavourful saltwater taffy.
Seaside Heights for Late-Night Entertainment Seekers
People who are simply enjoying themselves too much to go to bed before participating in full days of excursions will find lots to do in the area after the sun goes down. There are many lively bars that feature friendly staff and an appealing menu of tropical-inspired drinks. If you're staying out for a while, pick one of the bars that features live music. Whether you find a musician playing original tunes or a band working their way through crowd-pleasing Jimmy Buffet covers, you're sure to have a good time after dark in Seaside Heights. You can also find nightclubs with spacious dance floors and colourful lights to set the mood. You may even come across comedians performing stand-up comedy routines to tickle your funny bone. Many establishments purposefully extend their hours to appeal to tourists who like to make the most of night-time hours, so you don't have to worry about finding out that places close too early and cause your good times to temporarily come to an end.
Explore the Beautiful Bayside Area
If you're looking for an alternative to the perpetually busy Seaside Heights oceanfront, make plans to visit the Bayside District, which is located on the south side of town, and easily accessible from the area's hotels. No matter how accustomed you are to beloved beach activities, you'll find whimsical ways to while away the day. Stand on one of the two docks to try your hand at fishing and crabbing, or attempt to catch crabs in another way by venturing out in a crab boat. Alternatively, rent a kayak, stand-up paddleboard or Jet Ski from one of the nearby watercraft facilities. When you start to feel hungry, tame your cravings by visiting the concession stands for some quick bites like French fries and chicken tenders, or go to the marina restaurant for a delicious sit-down meal of fresh seafood. Also, since the Bsayside area has convenient public toilets, you can plan to spend the whole day in this part of the borough, especially during pleasant weather.
Price rangefrom $48to $392
- Hotel Hersheydeals from $59
- Hotel Flamingo Moteldeals from $6
- Hotel Thunderbirddeals from $6
- Hotel Sunset Moteldeals from $55
- Hotel Surfsidedeals from $48
- Hotel Rodeway Inn - Seaside Heightsdeals from $6
More Top Hotels
- Days Inn Seaside Heights Toms River
- Coral Sands Motel
- Boardwalk Hotel Charlee & Apartments
- Sunrise Motel
- Beach House - Walk To Everything.
- Offshore Motel
- Seaside Sands Inn
- Sea Garden
- Charming 1 bedroom 1 block to beach
- Hotel Charlee Villas by the Beach
- A 3 Bedroom, Beach Block, Recently Renovated
- Best price! Bay block, Proms/Families, Seconds from Beach/Boardwalk/Waterpark
- Sea Palace Motel
- Econo Lodge Seaside Height
- Sky View Manor Motel
- Four Winds Motel
- 3 Br / 2 Blocks To Beach / Newly Renovated / Big Backyard
- Cozy And Fun! 2 Br/1 Ba W/ac - Sleeps 6-1 Block To Boards & Beach
- Rodeway Inn Island Beach State Park
- Bay Breeze Motel
- Belmont Motel
- Seaside Height, Nj 2 Bedroom Condo
- Dry Dock
- Beach House ! Perfect Family Getaway, 2 Bedrooms, Backyard, Sleeps 6
- Hotel Cloud 9 Inn
- Mark III Motel & Apartments
- 2 Bedroom Unit Available - Contact Us To Book Now!
- Lafontana Motel
- Knights Inn Seaside Heights
- Best Location, Beach Block - Completely Renovated
- Brand New Home - 4 Blocks From Beach - L@@k!!!!
- New Construction Beach Home! 3bd 2.5baths 3 Blocks From The Boardwalk And Beach!
- Beach House, 6 Homes From The Ocean
- 1,250 Sf Beautiful House 3 Br 2 Ba Parking 2 Cars
- Hotel Charlee Sea Breeze Jersey Shore Oceanblock
- Oceana Villas - One Block From The Beach
- Luxury 3 Bdrm Beach Block Home
- Clean Affordable 1 Bdrm
- Beautiful! 2 Blocks To Boardwalk, Beach, Restaurants And Rides! Newly Remodeled.
- Sand & Surf
- 4 Bedroom Beach Getaway Just 1/2 Block From Beach, Boardwalk And Fun In The Su
- Seaside Heights Beach Block 2Floor House
- One Block To Ocean, On The Blvd Between Carteret And Kearny - Oceana Villas # 15
- Aztec Ocean Resort
- Hotels in Atlantic City 495 Hotels deals from $28
- Hotels in Seaside Park 141 Hotels deals from $59
- Hotels in New York 14298 Hotels deals from $38
- Hotels in Toms River 353 Hotels deals from $74
- Hotels in Wildwood 885 Hotels deals from $48
- Hotels in Newark 388 Hotels deals from $55
More Top Destinations
- Ocean City
- Jersey City
- Cape May
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Mount Laurel
- Virginia Beach
- Washington D.C.
- Asbury Park
- Wildwood Crest
- Myrtle Beach
- Long Branch
- Bay Head
- Tinton Falls
- West Long Branch
- North Bergen
- Fort Lee
- East Brunswick
- New Brunswick
- Egg Harbor Township
- Point Pleasant
- East Windsor
- Rehoboth Beach
- Las Vegas