- Comprehensive hotel search for Williamsburg online
- Find a cheap hotel in Williamsburg!
- Book the best price!
WILLIAMSBURG; THE MODERN COLONIAL CITY OF FUN AND ADVENTURE
Williamsburg, Virginia is a very historic and famous city because of its role in the American Revolution. There’s so much history and culture that’s here it’s no wonder why it’s on the map as being a sought after vacation destination for all. It’s in the center of Colonial Williamsburg which is a historic district and living history museum, where the actors dress in costume and reenact moments from history. It’s quite an amazing adventure to encounter and it’s a super popular thing to go and see. That combined with local city flavor will make for a fun Williamsburg vacation.
OLD FASHIONED FUN, FLAIR AND FASCINATION
Williamsburg has an event calendar that’s not similar to any other place that you could ever imagine going. There are activities like weekly Farmer’s Markets, city tours, and art shows, but this city has a unique twist on its other events, making them super fascinating. For example, Williamsburg hosts a daily event called Order in the Court where people can watch or participate in mock trials that are mimicked from colonial Virginia. There are also Orientation Walks that inform you of historical facts and the ever so popular city activity Cooking with Craft Beer where folks discover how much flavor and taste local craft beers can add to food. Williamsburg is a fun city for all, but especially history buffs that can’t get enough of wanting to experience a taste of colonial life. It’s such an amazing place filled with fun and old-fashioned flair that it’s nearly impossible not to enjoy your time here.
Williamsburg is a very accommodating city with plenty of lodging options and cheap hotels to choose from and depending on your daily activities you will have several choices of where you’d like to stay. If you’re making a special trip for the Film Festival there are an abundance of cheap hotel options that will satisfy you and your budget. The Film Festival occurs every year and honors movies, television shows, and actors from different eras. It’s a major event in Williamsburg and is always anticipated. For the festival, hotels may offer some of the best deals and discounts to entice you in to stay with them. After all, you want to save money in the long run to spend on souvenirs and gifts.
THE BEST HOTEL STEALS AND DEALS
The calendar of events in Williamsburg attracts many people every year, but people are also highly attracted to the cheap hotels offering the best deals and packages in town! Depending on your reason for traveling, you will definitely find what you need in a hotel package. Some packages even offer pet friendly hotels, and can include flight, hotel and city events all for one cheap price. Just do a bit of research to find what’s best for you. The Williamsburg Manor is the perfect pet friendly option and is a great bed and breakfast hotel. This hotel is in the best location. Only a quick walk to the Colonial Williamsburg shopping area, nightlife, and a short drive to the infamous Bush Gardens and Water Country. The hotel itself is an infusion of colonial and modern style and has the cutest backyard patio perfect for relaxing with a book and glass of wine. You also have the option of renting the entire house if you need to host parties or events. It’s also a great spot for a large family vacation or a group of friends getting together for the weekend that want a cheap deal.
Another pretty comfortable hotel option is the Double Tree Hotel which is also very close to attractions and city activities. There is a pool which is perfect for the little ones, if traveling with children. Heck, everyone enjoys pools, so even if you’re not a swimmer, you can dip a toe or two in the water and relax. This is a good choice if you prefer chain hotels over smaller intimate ones for personal reasons. Williamsburg prides itself on having many bed and breakfast hotels, but as you can see they have cheap hotel options for everyone.
If you love the finer things in life, but still want to travel on a budget then the Williamsburg Lodge Hotel is a lovely hotel choice. The lodge is modern with a cool colonial vibe and great 5 star services that even the Queen herself would appreciate. Hotel guests also have priority of booking golf, salon, and spa appointments over the general public, which is a very cool perk. The lodge offers great dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner and usually has a tasty buffet on Sunday’s. It’s truly a Williamsburg gem and people love staying here.
Now that you have an idea of what Williamsburg has to offer, you must be ready to take a step back in time and experience this great city. With all of the fun events and city wide activities, cheap hotels and history all wrapped into one, you will honestly have an amazing time and be welcomed with open arms. It’s time to start planning your trip to Williamsburg, Virginia and create the best vacation memories ever!
Price rangefrom $31to $1,023
- Hotel the Historic Powhatan Resort by Diamond ResortSfrom $97
- Hotel Westgate Historic Williamsburg Resortfrom $82
- Hotel Comfort Inn Williamsburg Gatewayfrom $98
- Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Williamsburg Historicfrom $52
- Hotel Americas Best Value Inn Williamsburg Lightfoot Areafrom $49
- Hotel Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colonyfrom $142
More Top Hotels
- Kingsmill Resort
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Williamsburg Historic Gateway
- Governor' s Inn
- Fort Magruder Hotel & Conference Center`
- Hampton Inn and Suites Williamsburg Richmond Road
- DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg
- Wyndham Patriots Place
- Rodeway Inn & Suites Williamsburg
- Quality Inn and Suites
- Parkside Williamsburg Resort
- Howard Johnson Inn Williamsburg
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Plantation Resort
- Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection
- Econo Lodge Colonial
- Days Inn Williamsburg Historic Area
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Williamsburg
- SpringHill Suites Williamsburg
- Sleep Inn Historic
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic Area
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Williamsburg Historic Area, VA
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn and Suites Williamsburg-Historic Area, VA
- Wyndham Kingsgate
- Days Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg
- Courtyard Williamsburg Busch Gardens Area
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Comfort Suites Bypass
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Williamsburg East
- Wedmore Place
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg
- Residence Inn Williamsburg
- Hotels Virginia Beach 210 Hotels from $32
- Hotels Hampton 48 Hotels from $41
- Hotels Richmond 124 Hotels from $43
- Hotels Newport News 52 Hotels from $31
- Hotels Norfolk 58 Hotels from $35
- Hotels New York 3408 Hotels from $40
More Top Destinations
- Ocean City
- Washington D.C.
- Myrtle Beach
- Atlantic City
- Glen Allen
- Las Vegas
- Pigeon Forge
- Colonial Heights
- Rehoboth Beach
- Miami Beach